Thursday, September 13, 2012

WOMEN OF WEDNESDAY: COSPLAY EDITION

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's not Wednesday anymore.

NYAH!!!

Considering I don't post on here as often as I should I hope everyone can forgive my playing with the days a bit.

For this entry I wanted to bring back the theme days that I was jamming out a while ago starting with THE WOMEN OF WEDNESDAY. I also added a little twist by deciding I wanted to have a theme to the theme (no, not themeception) for a few entries: Cosplay Edition.

I really dig cosplayers, particularly talented individuals who not only use their skill to create amazing outfits but also bring their chosen fictional characters to life in the real world. Whether getting their pictures taken at a convention or posing for a high quality studio photoshoot these lovely ladies always manage to impress and awe their fans and viewers with their craft.

For this edition I chose the one and only RIDDLE and her groovy ROCKETEER cosplay. I'm sure by now she's tired of me drawing her up and pimping her work out to everyone that will listen, but trust me-she's awesome!

So here ya are, the RIKITEER:

No comments:

Post a Comment