Thursday, September 20, 2012

WOMEN OF THURSDAY: COSPLAY EDITION

Is it Thursday already? BAH! Days mean nothing to me!!! When you work nights there is no such thing as days. ONLY ART!!!

...and kittehs.

*AHEM*

Anywho, today's WOMEN OF WENDNESDAY (that fell on a Thursday again. Yay me!) COSPLAY EDITION choice was someone whose work I've just started following but who has made quite an impact on me with her skill and talent.

ALEXIA JEAN GREY first caught my eye with a very groovy Lady Deadpool cosplay but her version of POISON IVY was just aces and too good for me to pass up when it came time to choose this week's sketch.

If you want to see more of Alexia, and you are missing out if you don't, a quick Google search will yield some truly awesome results from this most excellent young lady.

Now I present for you, ALEXIA-IVY:


No comments:

Post a Comment