Friday, October 9, 2009

IT'S JUST A GAME!!!

"...not anymore."


I don't want to get too excited but I can't help myself. The fx reel that made it's debut at SDCC '08 then got a nice update at this year's show really gets my juices flowing. If you have no clue what I'm blathering about go check out the Tron Legacy trailer on YouTube.

I saw the original Tron waaaaaaay back in the 80's in my microcomputers class during middle school. This was back when the comps were huge and the screen was black with orange letters and the best thing you could hope to do was make a little triangle shaped pointer make shapes like a square and rectangle after writing about 200 lines of code. Yeah, I'm that old. Heck the floppy disks were actually FLOPPY fer chrissakes!

Bah, anyway, yeah Tron rocks and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment