Friday, March 18, 2011

TWO FER: WOMEN OF WEDNESDAY: HOLLI HOXXX AND FANART FRIDAY: ROCKETEER

Sorry folks, internet has been out here at the homestead so you get two entries for the click of one today!

First we have my Women of Wednesday entry featuring Holli HoXXX from the great book of the same name. My thanks go to Austin and Adam Tinius, and Stefano Cardoselli for crafting such a rich world with only the first issue that takes me back to a time when Heavy Metal was at it's best.

For more info on this title pop on over to Holli HoXXX on Facebook and make sure you've got your boots charged up!



Today's Fanart Friday entry goes to the ever-cool Rocketeer. This is actually the inks over loose pencils of a sketch card commission I did for a pick-up back at the Wizard World Austin show.

I know, I know-not really a "new" entry but if it's new to the web it's new to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment